Meal Replacement Powder has been designed specifically for the Indian market, to provide great nutrition within a defined number of calories. Available in Mango flavour with high protein, it can prove to be a perfect food for weight management.
Keva Meal Replacement Powder is a perfect source of healthy & essential nutrients which include protein, fats, fibre, carbohydrate, fatty acids, cholesterol, linoleic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12), Vitamin C, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E, Biotin, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, chromium, potassium, green coffee bean extract, and watermelon extract. It also contains Isolated Soya Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Dextrin and Soya Fat Powder.
Soya Protein based and packed with vitamins & minerals, rich in essential antioxidants, this surely will provide high-quality dietary fibre while being low in calories, fat & sodium.
Keva Meal Replacement Powder is helpful in fulfilling daily nutritional requirements of our body and hence, works great for weight loss, having Low fats and carbohydrate content, along with high protein. Such low profile also helps to maintain the weight at a particular position. It makes an Ideal Breakfast and Meal Replacement!
Benefits of Keva Meal Replacement Powder:
● Food for special dietary use,
● Food for weight management!
● Reduce sugar cravings and binges,
● Help you exercise harder and longer to burn more fat.
● Gets rid of muscle soreness so you can train more.
● Enables you to maintain muscle mass and lose fat.
● Vitamin A aids vision, healthy skin, bone and tooth growth, immune system health
.● Vitamin D is needed for proper absorption of calcium; stored in bones.
● Vitamin E is an Antioxidant; protects cell walls.
● Vitamin C is an antioxidant; part of an enzyme needed for protein metabolism, important for immune system health; aids in iron absorption.
● Folic acid is part of an enzyme needed for making DNA and new cells, especially red blood cells.
● Calcium is required for healthy bones and teeth and absorption of Vitamin D.
● Iron is an essential element for blood production and supports many other bodily functions.
● Potassium keeps your muscles and nervous system working properly.
● Zinc helps your immune system, which is your body's system for fighting off illnesses and infections. It also helps with cell growth and helps heal wounds.
● Minerals help your body grow, develop, and stay healthy. The body uses minerals to perform many different functions, from building strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses. Some minerals are even used to make hormones or maintain a normal heartbeat.
● Has low carbohydrate content and also contains less amount of sugars. This helps to control the sugar levels in the body.
● Also the natural sources present in the product boost insulin sensitivity and helps to control the sugar level in the blood.
● Green coffee extract contains high levels of a group of antioxidants known as chlorogenic acids, which are thought to provide numerous benefits.
● Due to the presence of chlorogenic acids, Green Coffee extract is beneficial for weight loss with a proper diet and exercise regime.