Keva Liv Care (Liver Health) contains unique blend of natural ingredients known to purify blood, release body toxins and removing waste products from the body thus reduces burden on liver. Numerous scientific studies suggest that these herbs may protect the liver from chronic injury, slow down hepatic steatosis, repair liver cells, enhance the activity of detoxification enzymes in liver and can also slow down alcoholic liver cirrhosis.
Keva Liver Health
The liver regulates most chemical levels in the blood and excretes a product called bile. Bile helps to break down fats, preparing them for further digestion and absorption. All of the blood leaving the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. The liver processes this blood and breaks down, balances, and creates nutrients for the body to use. It also metabolized drugs in the blood into forms that are easier for the body to use.
What is the role of Keva Liver Health?
Keva Liver Health may assist in normal functioning of liver cells; it has antioxidant properties that support liver cell integrity and is a formula which assists in preserving existing liver strength when dealing with occasional overwhelming challenges. It supports the liver’s function when challenged by toxins not just in our food, water and air, but also increased consumption of protein and pro-hormones.
Keva Liver Health helps to reduce the symptoms of the liver related diseases like reduce Abdominal pain and swelling, Swelling in the legs and ankles, Itchy skin, Chronic fatigue, Nausea or vomiting, Loss of appetite & Tendency to bruise easily.
Factors that may increase your risk of liver disease include:
· Injecting drugs using shared needles
· Heavy alcohol use
· Tattoos or body piercings
· Blood transfusion before 1992
· Exposure to other people's blood and body fluids
· Unprotected sex
· Exposure to certain chemicals or toxins
Keva Liver Health contains the blend of the various herbs known for the health related benefits. The herbal formulation includes Angelica Sinensis radix, Patrinia Villosa, Phyllanthus niruri, Schizandra chinensis, Eclipta alba, Artemisia capillaris & Fructus phyllanthi.
Keva Liver Health has enormous health benefits for everyone:
1. Supports normal functioning of liver, such as the liver's normal ability to burn fat and help support the body's metabolic process
2. Helpful in preventing Hepatitis – acute & chronic
3. Prevents Alcoholic liver disease
4. Improves appetite and weight management
5. Shortens the disease recovery period
6. Manages and controls hyperacidity
7. Protects the liver, thereby helping in all its related functions like blood-clotting, carbohydrate and protein metabolism and effective storage of glycogen
8. Promotes the growth of healthy cells and reduces the premature and abnormal aging of cells
9. Provides excellent support for the body's immune system
10. Heals peptic ulcers and adreno-corticoid insufficiency.
Take 1 Tablet twice a day Morning & Evening on an empty stomach or half an hour before a meal.
This is not intended to treat, prevent or cure any diseases please consult your healthcare physician.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● If you have any medical condition, take consent of your doctor before using this product.
● This product should be used by a person under 18 years with caution and under medical supervision.
● Results may vary with the lifestyle and diet adopted.
● This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
● Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
● Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.