Keva Giloy Tablet is beneficial in all types of fevers. It increases immunity, which helps to prevent infections and several other diseases. Keva Giloy Tablet increases intelligence, improves memory and enhances cognitive functions. Due to its rejuvenating properties, it helps to get a longer life expectancy.
Keva Giloy Tablet has the following healing properties.
· Mild Analgesic
· Febrifuge (reduce fever)
· Detoxifier (AMA-NASHAK)
· Boosts Immunity: Giloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunity. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy and get rid of diseases. Giloy helps remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that cause diseases and also combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections. Giloy is used by experts in treating heart related conditions, and is also found useful in treating infertility.
· Treats Chronic Fever: Giloy helps get rid of recurrent fevers. Since Giloy is anti-pyretic in nature, it can reduce signs and symptoms of several life threatening conditions like Dengue, Swine Flu and Malaria as well.
· Treats Diabetes: Giloy acts as a hypoglycaemic agent and helps treat diabetes (particularly Type 2 diabetes). Giloy helps reduce high levels of blood sugar and works wonders.
· Reduces Stress and Anxiety: It helps reduce mental stress as well as anxiety. It helps get rid of toxins, boosts the memory, calms you down and makes for an excellent health tonic if combined with other herbs.
· Fights Respiratory Problems: Giloy is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and helps reduce respiratory problems like frequent cough, cold, tonsils.
· Reduces Signs of Aging: Giloy plant contains anti-aging properties that help reduce dark spots, pimples, fine lines and wrinkles. It gives you that flawless, glowing skin you've always wanted.
Mass Extract derived from Giloy (Tinospoa cordifolia) St., Powder of Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) St.
Take one tablet in a week with a meal or as directed by the physician.
Use Giloy or its constituents only under a doctor’s supervision if you are allergic to it. Avoid medicinal use of Giloy during pregnancy due to the lack of scientific evidence.