Keva Asmari (Stone Crush) Syrup is good for kidney health. This is known to possess multiple benefits such as managing Uro-genital diseases such as Kidney stones, bladder infections, and other Urinary Tract infections. Asmari (Stone Crush) is also a diuretic that flushes out small stones from the kidneys.
Being a blend of internationally acknowledged herbs this is known to be helpful in the following:
1) Normalized pH and alleviating burning due to infections
2) Antimicrobial properties help in different urinary infections
3) Anti-inflammatory function
4) Preventing the recurrence of stones
5) Preventing kidney stone formation including Calcium Oxalate Stoner, calcium & phosphate stones
6) Diuretic and demulcent properties
Key Ingredients : Presence of potent litholytic and diuretic properties carrying ingredients this product has unique performance.
· Bergenia Ligulata
· Crataeva Religiosa
· Boerhaavia Diffusa
· Tribulus Terrestris
· Coriandrum Sativum
· Picrohiza Kurroa
· Elettaria Cardamomum
Directions for use: Generally, 2-3 teaspoonfuls 2-3 times a day, or please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
This is not a medicine and not intended to treat, prevent, cure or diagnose any diseases please consult your healthcare physician.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to treat, prevent, cure or diagnose any diseases. Please consult your healthcare physician.
Store in a cool, dark, and dry place, do not freeze it, protect it from heat and sunlight, and keep it away from children’s reach.
● Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
● If you have any medical condition, take consent of your doctor before using this product.
● This product should be used by a person under 18 years with caution and under medical supervision.
● Results may vary with the lifestyle and diet adopted.
● This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
● Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
● Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.